We have created an app to make it quicker and easier to access the PO Portal right from the home screen of your mobile device.
How it’s accessed depends on your situation and the device you use. We have tried to cover off the most common circumstances below.
Please note that the PO Portal app does not give you automatic access to the Digital Protection Officer Workbook. You’ll still need to register for an account by clicking on the ‘Sign up’ link on the Portal homepage.
How do I get the app?
If you are a current operator endorsed Sydney Trains or Transport for NSW Protection Officer and have a mobile device registered on Microsoft InTune MDM, the app will automatically be pushed to your device.
If you have a personal device or are an external contractor PO, please follow these steps:
- On your phone or tablet open your web browser
- Type in the URL https://railsafe.org.au/_user_account_portal
- Next to the address bar click on the ‘Share’ icon and then tap ‘Add to Home Screen.’
- You’ll then be prompted to rename the shortcut. We recommend calling it ‘PO Portal.’
- Click ‘Add.’
- You should now see the shortcut to the PO Portal on your device’s home screen.
I am a Sydney Trains or Transport for NSW PO who has a device registered on MDM but I haven’t received the app. How do I get it?
If you didn’t receive the app as part of the initial roll out, you’ll need to download it from the Microsoft InTune App Store by following these steps:
- Ensure you have migrated your device to Microsoft InTune MDM as per the recent communication from IT
- Open the ‘Comp Portal’ app and click on ‘View all Apps’
- Select the ‘PO Portal’ app
- Tap ‘Install’
- The app will download to your home screen.
Need more information?
For any questions relating to the PO Portal please email email@example.com.
For staff experiencing issues with Microsoft InTune, please visit the Mobile Device Management page on the Transport Portal.