Tools to help you work safely
Sydney Trains can provide some tools to help make your work safer. These include:
- Drivers Route Knowledge Diagrams
- Worksite Protection Hazardous Corridor Locations Register
- Sighting Distance Calculator - calculates minimum warning times
If you are using an Apple device please consult your local IT support and install a free PDF reader. This form does not work with the standard iOS PDF reader.
- Sighting Distance Table
- Phonetic alphabet
- Protection Officer's Workbook Forms
- Worksite Protection Planning Diagrams (WPPD)
- Worksite Protection Plan Review Database (FPe (SKMS)
Please contact Network Rules for more details:
Safety, Environment, Quality and Risk
Sydney Trains PO Box K349
Haymarket NSW 1238
Rail workers can also obtain printed copies of the RISI Handbook and Safeworking tools by emailing the Network Rules Unit.
If requesting printed copies, please provide your company name or business division, and a street address for delivery.
No documents available.