Changes to Network Rules Publications
From 29 April 2017, the Network Rules and Network Procedures will be changing and will be available as a digital-only publication.
Network Forms will continue to be available as printed pads or workbooks and you can order these through regular online channels in April.
The changes to the Network Rules, Procedures and Forms include:
- Revising and restructuring text to improve readability and consistency
- Updating terminology and references where applicable
- Where possible, incorporating existing SAFE Notices and accepted practices
- Improving usability of Network Forms
- Expanding the options for Drivers and Track Vehicle Operators to apply protection
- Adding provisions for the use of approved electronic forms in the Network
- Reinforcing worksite protection application
Pre-release Network Rules and Network Procedures download
The pre-release documents are available for download below as zip files as combined suites.
You can also access them as individual files.
If you are having problems accessing these files please contact the Network Rules Unit.
The Information Session presentation is available for download from the links below.
Walk in information sessions will be held to outline the changes in detail.
Central Station - Bradfield Room
10 April 2017
- Session 1: 0730 – 0930
- Session 2: 0945 – 1145
- Session 3: 1215 – 1415
- Session 4: 1430 – 1630
Please arrive 10 minutes before hand as seats are limited and doors close strictly at the beginning of each session.
Information sessions after 29 April 2017 can be requested if necessary through NRU@transport.nsw.gov.au